1) Covering the activities of Ministries/ Departments and issuing press releases on these activities as well as on government projects.
2) Managing the government portal and updating the contents according to the requirements and requests of ministries and departments.
3) Updating the news column of the government web portal.
4) Processing cabinet decisions for publicity, including translation in French for immediate release to the media.
5) Producing and updating fact sheets on Mauritius as well as publicity material such as brochures and posters on issues of public interest.
6) Monitoring the local and international press and constituting dossiers on issues of national interest.
7) Advising and assisting Ministries/Departments on publicity and public relations matters.
8) Maintaining close contacts with ministerial information units.
9) Managing press centres and accrediting journalists during international conferences/seminars held in Mauritius and assisting the local and foreign press in obtaining relevant documents.
10) Assisting local and foreign media persons on the occasion of official visits of VVIPs to Mauritius.
11) Attending to requests for information from the local and international media and from the public and updating texts on Mauritius appearing in certain international publications.
12) Acting as facilitator for foreign journalists on assignment in Mauritius.
13) Ad hoc publications
12)Providing digital photographs of Ambassadors, High Commissioners and other foreign dignitaries calling on H .E the President, the Hon. Prime Minister and the Hon. Minister of Foreign Affairs, International Trade and Cooperation through e-mail or on CD’s.
Debates of National Assembly
Acts & Regulations
Books and Magazines
Other publications of social, economic, political and cultural interests
Biographies of Ministers and Eminent Personalities
Clippings of Newspapers
Bound copies of main local newspapers